Bluesing Banjos - The Complete Guide To Playing The Blues On Banjo
Unlock the timeless sound of the blues!
Click here for a free sample chapter.
- Complete eBook course on playing the blues for banjo.
- Learn the blues scale, dominant chords, turnarounds, and more.
- 4-6 months of material for a beginner or intermediate player..
- Download links sent instantly after purchase.
- Click here for an audio sample!
Blues. On Banjo.
"Bluesing Banjos" has everything you need to master the blues on banjo. How to play the blues scales in every position. How to play dominant chords across the neck. How to play classic bluegrass licks adapted for the blues. How to play all those classic blues turnarounds.
And much more!
Play Banjo. Smile. Repeat.
Learning banjo can be a daunting endeavor. For that reason, "Bluesing Banjos" has been specifically written with you, the student, in mind.
You'll start with playing the blues scale up single strings. Then you'll learn how to play the blues scale in closed position patterns. You'll learn all the inversions of the dominant chord up the neck. You'll learn solo licks and turnarounds. Finally you'll put everything together into complete blues banjo solos.
Be able to impress your friends with your badass banjo skills in just a few short months!